Larkyn's 100 Good Wish Quilt

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wishes 14 through 18




The really cute flower pot square/wish is from the Franklin Family in New Hampshire. Waiting for Susanna.
The sun flowers and lady bugs are from the Crummell Family in Canada.

Strawberry Shortcake...ahhh is from the Cannon Family in Georgia.
The beautiful blue fabric is from the BeDier's waiting for their daughter Marissa.

The apple fabric is from my dear friend Jackie, and her wonderful family. We used to work together and I miss her.
I wish I had time to write about each square and wish that I recieve and post, but sadly I don't have that time. I love each one, unfortunately the pictures do not do them justice. They are so much prettier in person.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jacqulyn said…

    Robin,
    It looks like this quilt is going to be beautiful. I can't wait to see it done. Please e-mail me if you have a moment. I miss you so much and think about you all the time!!!

    Love,
    Jackie
    lefevres2002@earthlink.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home